This career reading is based on the ancient Hellenistic Astrology doctrine of the 3 planets that signify professional aptitudes: Mercury, Venus and Mars, to properly identify career possibilities and eminence in the native’s life.
Mercurial Professions involve working with numbers, words, writing, speech, communication, information, IT world and programming, sales, banking, education, foreign languages, exchanges, travel, geometry, sciences etc.
Venus Professions involve working with beauty, harmony, health, precious stones and metals, interior design, landscaping, relationships, human resources, psychotherapy, medicine, crafting, arts, music, film etc.
Martial Professions involve working with brute force, muscle, physical activity, competition, leadership, entrepreneurship, management, business, sports, military, surgery, handiwork, building, constructions, mechanical devices, mechanical engineering, etc.
We are using a set of specific criteria for evaluating the planet that indicates the domain where you would have the highest potential for success. We would then crosscheck this with info with additional factors like:
– Moon placement and aspects to the 3 significators
– Triplicty lords of the sect ruler
– Triplicity lords of the selected candidate (out of the 3 significators)
– Lot of Fortune, Lot of Spirit, Lot of Basis, Lot of Excellence
Finally, we will provide a synthesis of the potential for success in any of the three areas as well as a general overview of the success indicators that may or may not be present in your birth chart.
** What I need from you **
Date of Birth of the person who asks the question:
Time of Birth (for most accurate information) of the person who asks the question:
Place of birth of the person who asks the question:
** GENERAL PREMISES AND ASSUMPTIONS **
The Astrological Readings that I offer are based on the following premises:
1. The Stars DO NOT influence our destinies. They act as a subtitle to Life, unfolding before our very eyes in the night sky. In other words, responsibility for our actions and results rests entirely on our shoulders.
2. There is NO PREDETERMINATION of our actions. We DO HAVE FREE WILL. That being said, the vast majority of our present and future actions and decisions are largely based on previous decisions and thought patterns (habits and unconscious tendencies). True FREE WILL is achieved only through hard work and knowledge of the SELF.
3. Our Souls chose these particular lives before our birth, for a particular reason/purpose. They do not necessarily choose a specific Destiny, but more probably a Life, or a Way of Life.
4. The Purpose of Life is to become Conscious, through knowledge and awareness of the Self.
5. The Natal Chart does not show the ‘Final Destination’, but only an initial general direction, a range of possibilities, out of an infinity of possibilities, and more specifically a ‘Way of Life’ (as a whole).
6. True predictability of the future and Destiny is not possible (if we allow for Free Will). That being said, a large part of our actions is predictable due to the fact that we don’t exercise Free Will, but rather continue to act and choose in the same manner as we were educated/taught to choose. In this sense, there would appear a Destiny, but only Consciousness and Free Will are not developed to the extent that we can free ourselves from the prison of habit and conformity.
** CODE OF ETHICS **
RESPONSIBILITY TO CLIENT:
All horoscopes must be calculated using standard methods of procedure based on accurate data. It is critical to have a recorded time, date, and place of birth that is as precise as possible. If a rectified time or an alternative method is used, this should be stated and its limitations, if any, described.
Astrologers must use reasonably verified and credible astrological knowledge in their interpretation and test their competence through regular practice.
Astrologers respect the dignity of the client regardless of any personal belief, political affiliation, or bias the astrologer or client may have. In the event that they feel conflicted with their client’s beliefs in a way that would undermine their neutrality during a consultation, they must acknowledge that and suggest alternative options to the client.
Confidentiality regarding the exchange between the client and the astrologer must be maintained. There will be no use of client charts for lectures, articles, or in sharing a database with other astrologers unless prior permission has been obtained in writing and/or names have been eliminated.
Astrologers must take full responsibility for the information they impart, and acknowledge the autonomy the client has over their life decision and processes. Every client needs to be treated in a thoughtful manner. This includes refraining from making statements that are rigidly deterministic, such as predicting someone will never marry, never have children, or die at a specific time.
Clients must not be misled in any way, including emotional, sexual or financial exploitation and harassment.
If modalities and disciplines other than astrology are used in an astrology consultation, then it must be mentioned and agreed upon prior to the meeting.
RESPONSIBILITY TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC:
All astrological work is expected to be performed with the highest standard of integrity and personal competence.
Astrologers are expected to practice good citizenship, and not use their skills to take advantage of others or work against the common good.
Astrologers should not mislead by making unfounded promises, or exaggerated claims.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER (Fine Print Required) You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this reading, All Readings are for Entertainment Purposes Only. Information provided by the reader is not to be substituted for professional, legal and or medical advice. No Guarantees are offered and all sales are final.